Monday 19 December 2016

Day 7 of Week 7

28.11.2016

Found out I'm pregnant. Didn't expect it but it's the surprise I've been waiting for. Alhamdulillah.



14.12.2016

7 weeks 1 day. Blueberry in my tummy.


Current update

Been experiencing:

Morning sickness that lasts all day started a week after I found out. It's really bad, some days I can't eat some kind of food, another day, another food... you're a choosy eater aren't you?

Fatigue, breast tenderness since beginning (before I found out);

Vivid dreams; last night I dream of a baby girl - in shaa Allah, but a boy is okay a boy is super too as long as you're healthy, happy, as long as I can be with you;

Mood swings.


I don't feel so alone now. I am happy. I hope you're okay inside there. Can't wait to experience a lot more things with you. Can't wait to meet you. Already in love with you, baby. Already my top priority. Please be safe, healthy. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment